Re: [OM] Sorry

Subject: Re: [OM] Sorry
From: whunter <whunterjr@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 23:02:33 -0400
IF, repeat IF, I'm included in "all", none solicited and NONE required........ UNLESS you go and effect another haywire with the snippet witch again!!!!! As Sherlock would say, Watson, just stick with the facts. Lee, you do it very well. Monitor your BP and hang around to harass and drown in factoids.
Bill