Re: [OM] Reflecta scanner

Subject: Re: [OM] Reflecta scanner
From: whunter <whunterjr@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 15:36:24 -0400
Piers has the answer. I hit the exact same limit using Watson and Sherlock. Thanks again Piers for your courteous and helpful pursuit. When finally read, was underwhelmed with the review, but it gives some insight. This was the only descriptive reference Google provided. The feed design for both slides and flim rolls is impressive. Quality of scans is yet to be determined. Why SCSI rather than firewire? Who knows. Product could evolve to an affordable and quality product in a year or so.
Best,
Bill