Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #4273

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #4273
From: whunter <whunterjr@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 18:00:40 -0400
Moose -
Thanks for the post, but realized you were caught in the maelstrom minus a nail for the shoe! Send this off-list to avoid any more convolutions.

You confused!!!!! Where do think I am!!!!! And at the point where i QUIT in the wee hours, I could not even focus on what or IF I was writing trying to mellow the yellow!!!!! And all that from just contrite self-evident statements of fact.......... WOW what an awesome POLITICIAN I would have been :^)))))). Just did not anticipate breaking of the thread when i worded in a 'cryptic' and efficient manner. PLUS.....

Did discover one issue which is generic to email, but surfaced in that round robin. My original post used quotation marks around "inconsistency" as cited by Guinn. In the style of list communications threaded for context, that should have sufficed. Somehow (and I know it happens on an unpredictable basis) cybervoid stripped the " " marks. No wonder you thought I had lost my mind in the absence of quote marks. I would have read it that way also. Whether this was before or after Lee did a bad snippet job on the thread, is moot. Except for Gwinn, we are all saying the same thing. I just distilled into simple punch lines which for the want of a nail (quote marks) the shoe was lost............

Oh well......