Re: [OM] Minolta 5400, was CH Ling's Portrait shots

Subject: Re: [OM] Minolta 5400, was CH Ling's Portrait shots
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 08:48:42 +0800
Agree with your point about cost, but I don't think the resolution will be
close to 4000ED. Don't trust the figure, I bet their 3200dip may not even
comparable to a good 2700dip film scanner (ok, I could be wrong).  I have a
Microtek 6700 (2400dpi optical) which at most equal to 1600dpi. The claimed
d-max (3.6) is also much lower than my N*kon LS2000, a lots of noise too.

C.H.Ling