[OM] RE: [OT negative films, minilabs, etc.

Subject: [OM] RE: [OT negative films, minilabs, etc.
From: "Danrich" <danrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 19:32:33 -1000
Aloha AG
Defiantly and man in the know! Make sure you check the wall plugs
to what side is + or - before hooking those $pendy wires to your system.
Yes today's music seems dead since the golden years of 60's
Get a new comer to sit in front of a good audiophile system,
Amp/SpeakerCables/Speakers/J A Michell turntable/Battery recoded Vinyl,
they will never be the same.
Dan