Re: [OM] Proof sheets from flatbed.

Subject: Re: [OM] Proof sheets from flatbed.
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 20:28:56 -0400
Sorry, Bill, I should have been more specific with my question. As far as I know, probably 80 percent of the world's flatbet scanners can't scan a transparency. My guess is that a remainder of 180r thereabouts can scan one or two strips of 35mm film installed in the manufacturers special transparency frame with special transparency illuminator.

You have a flatbed something that is apparently able to scan a transparency of approximately 9 x 10-1/4 inches. That's what I'm asking about. How do you do that? Or, with what do you do that?

Chuck Norcutt
Woburn, Massachusetts, USA