[OM] Price of an M-1

Subject: [OM] Price of an M-1
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 23:39:08 -0700
First of all, congrat. to Mark for yet another M-1. It's a beauty. I know the "right" price is what one is willing to pay. This last M-1 went for $455, which is actually only ~$30 higher than my initial bid (don't do sniping myself). I could have put in a higher bid at the last minute, but I didn't want to jack it up any more for Mark or others bidding. Anyway, is ~$450 a good price for an M-1? If I get one, I would use it, and definitely not put it on the shelf. I know in that case, I could get an OM-1 for about $100-$125, but the idea of using an M-1 has its appeal...

// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/software> <http://www.imagecraft.com/software/FAQ.html> <http://www.dragonsgate.net/mailman/listinfo> On-line orders, support, and listservers available on web site. [ For technical support on ImageCraft products, please include all previous replies in your msgs. ]