[OM] pinhole focal length

Subject: [OM] pinhole focal length
From: c andrew chadwick <chadwick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 13:33:59 -0400 (EDT)
So I'm interested in making a pinhole body cap for my om-1.  There's a
place near to me that makes laser drilled pinholes, but in order to get
the "optimum" width, I've got to know the depth of the camera, from the
pinhole to the film.  I'm reasonably sure that someone on this list has
done this before, so does anyone have an idea as to what that depth would
be?  I know that on my other camera (8008) it's 50mm, but I wouldn't want
to assume that it's the same for the OM-1.

Thanks,

andrew