RE: [OM] ebay: 65-200/4 zuiko zoom. advice?

Subject: RE: [OM] ebay: 65-200/4 zuiko zoom. advice?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 13:19:43 +0100
Here is a quick reply - there has been plenty of recent comment on the list
about this lens, and it's almost inevitable fogging of one of the rear
elements.  My recollection of the comment bottom-line is that it is almost
every one example that is afflicted, that it cannot be cleaned, and that
there are no replacement elements available.

Piers