RE: [OM] [FS] LowePro Omni Pro Camera Bag

Subject: RE: [OM] [FS] LowePro Omni Pro Camera Bag
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 14:27:32 -0700 (PDT)
>The 1000mm f-11 is tempting but the things are so long, heavy
>and slow they may not be worth the hassle.

Until...

The day you set one up on a big tripod, mount an OM-4(Ti) with
MD and crank out the shade.

That puppy is HUGE!  You'll draw crowds and scare little
children.

You could do what I did with the 600/6.5.  We were vacationing
down in the Smokeys and one night, in Gatlinburg, I hauled the
kit down to the main strip, walked into the middle of the street
and shot pictures from the double-yellow line.  Between the
Bogen 3221 tripod, and the huge lens, I was stopping traffic.

Ok, the traffic was already stopped...  But it sounded good.

AG-Schnozz