Re: [OM] [FS] LowePro Omni Pro Camera Bag

Subject: Re: [OM] [FS] LowePro Omni Pro Camera Bag
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 22:32:43 -0700
I was there just before Christmas once, on the way to the Christmas display at Biltmore. After dark, there wasn't any traffic to stop.

Biltmore impressed, Gatlinburg didn't. The Smokies were very pretty, but kinda puny for the name 'Great'. Things like that are on a different scale out in the west. Same with the Great North Woods of Maine. Vast, full of trees and boy would it be easy to get lost there, but the trees are all little things. I've got trees of several different species around my house that are bigger than anything there. But there are no Moose around here except me and there are lots of them in the Maind woods.

Moose

AG Schnozz wrote:

You could do what I did with the 600/6.5.  We were vacationing
down in the Smokeys and one night, in Gatlinburg, I hauled the
kit down to the main strip, walked into the middle of the street
and shot pictures from the double-yellow line.  Between the
Bogen 3221 tripod, and the huge lens, I was stopping traffic.

Ok, the traffic was already stopped...  But it sounded good.