RE: [OM] Dismantling an OM1

Subject: RE: [OM] Dismantling an OM1
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 20:05:45 +0100
... Or could it be decomposing foam which is attacking the silvering? IME
that looks dark green-black.  Some say that all you need to do is clean it
off completely, and forget about the missing silvering (total internal
reflection will take care of that).  In that case, your original question
stands - but you don't want to put any reliance on any answer I might give
to it though.

Piers