Re: [OM] Whats wrong with these pics?

Subject: Re: [OM] Whats wrong with these pics?
From: Gregg Iverson <golftooter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 23:02:54 -0400
Someone must be reading our posts. It now says LNIB near the bottom of the page. I also can't see the triangular rings today.

gregg

As far as I can tell from my experience, sentosaphoto is honest, however a
bit reluctant maybe. About a year ago I bought a NIB zuiko NMC 35 shift from
him and it truly was NIB, everything included and in the correct box +
pouch. I had asked for a picture of the matching serials however. I think
this auction should state LNIOB and not NIB!

But overall my experience was positive and the new multicoated 35 shift is
definitely a better performer then the original!

Iwert.