Re: [OM] Short servay

Subject: Re: [OM] Short servay
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 11:42:37 -0700
Well, he is a well known professional photog specializing in outdoor and wildlife photography. He is also the conceiver of the 'Moose Filter', a combo polarizer and 81C (?) warming filter in one piece of glass for outdoor photography at altitude without stacking 2 filters and risking vignetting. It's sold under his name by the filter maker that first made it at his suggestion and under other names by other makers.

T. Moose D'Moose (no relation)

Boris Grigorov wrote:

Anyone knows who B. Moose Peterson is?
B.

P.S.  The reason I askdt was, because he wrote an article in Outdoor Photographer called
“redefining our understanding about focal length”.  He recommends the Olympus digital
system for professional photography, but one easily can read between the lines that this is the
ultimate tool at present…according to him.  I do not know anything about him, but if he is
really an authority, Oly may have hit a home run amongst professionals