Re: [OM] Back on vacation, on topic

Subject: Re: [OM] Back on vacation, on topic
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 12:08:07 -0700
What have I done to you that you would suggest that I move somewhere flat (by my standards), nowhere near the ocean, where it snows in winter and gets really hot and sticky in the summer and ever so far from the curious brand of civilization I enjoy so much in No. Cal. Whatever I've done, I appologize abjectly. Puuleeezze, not Ohio! ;-) My psychic says it would be bad for my aura. :-) How would I find clients as a free lance Mystic, Shaman and Energetic Healer?

I'm pretty sure the closest I've been to there is about 30-40,000 feet. I was on a plane from somewhere to somewhere else. I looked down and saw a large stadium. A little further looking and thought led me to believe I had just flown over Three Rivers Stadium. I went back to my book until I got off wherever I was going, likely O'Hare to continue on to the West Coast. It's possible I got somewhere around there in one of my earlier incarnations a few hunderd years ago as a medicine man. I'm pretty sure that was further West in the great plains, but we were nomadic, moving around quite a bit, so who knows.

I'm sure it is a lovely place, and I'll make sure to check it out if I'm in the neighborhood, but it would take something pretty amazing to get me to move out of Bezerkeley, and even more to get me out of the No. Bay Area.

Moose

Boris Grigorov wrote:

This was in the city of Mariemont, OH.  Some think of it as a suburbia of
Cincinnati.  Moose, if I were you, I would immediately move there.  It is the
most beautiful town in US.  If ever in the area, give yourself a favor and take
the time to visit.  And the most beautiful part about it:  people actually live
there and it is not a tourist trap.  Highly recommended A+++++++++.