Re: [OM] Stop Down Metering

Subject: Re: [OM] Stop Down Metering
From: iwert <zuiko@xxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 22:15:42 +0200
Well,

How comes then that with the 8mm f2.8 zuiko fisheye, the OM3's meter is way
off, even stopped down. This in a range of like 1/60 actual exposure and
about 1/4 sec indicated? I think the laver communicating the aperture to the
body has some use, otherwise the meter does not know where to start from...
(like a division through zero).
On the manual 35 shift and 24 shift, there is a lever indicating the max.
aperture to the body, i.e. f2.8 or f3.5. If this lever is not there, there
is no acurate metering possible?

Or where am I wrong?

Iwert