Re: [OM] Stop Down Metering

Subject: Re: [OM] Stop Down Metering
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 08:33:19 -0400
For stop down metering to be correct, you would need some sort of mechanical
tab to permanently hold the camera body coupling ring in the f position that
matches the maximum f stop of your lens.  Then turning the aperture on the
lens would have no effect on the meter position.  Only pressing the depth of
field would show you a meter change.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714