Re: [OM] Fried Film

Subject: Re: [OM] Fried Film
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 07:17:03 +0800
If you hate me, fine, make comments like "Your pics suck." I can handle that. But don't smoke my film!!

All I got back was B&W film.. There is NO GREY.. It looks like someone went crazy with the saturation on photoshop..

Pissed?  Not really the adjective I had in mind...

Albert

John Hermanson wrote:
Boy, I bet your are so pissed.  Sorry for the loss.  arghhh.
I worked at a pro lab in the 70's.  One of the employees there HATED one of
the photographers, so he took all the 120 film from one job and put it in
the dry mounting press for a few minutes before developing.  What a shmuck.
Film came out completely black.  Everyone knew who did it, he was gone the
same day.