Re: [OM] Fried Film

Subject: Re: [OM] Fried Film
From: "John Hudson" <13874@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 21:20:32 -0300
The other day I noticed that one of our large almost big box sized grocery
stores, ~90,000 square feet, had a sizeable number of Kodak 400 ISO C41
process black and white films on sale. There was no film name on the
package, like Portra for example, other than "black and white film for
prints". The photo section has recently been upgraded so it was not old
stock. Perhaps black and white film is making a comeback.

jh