[OM] Roll 5 with the 21/3.5 is up

Subject: [OM] Roll 5 with the 21/3.5 is up
From: Andrew Dacey <frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 10:05:10 -0300
Put these up yesterday but didn't get a chance to send out the notice until
today.

Personally, I think that this roll has some of the best shots from the whole
series on it.

Around the beginning of August there was an explosion at these grain
elevators. I'm not sure if the investigation has been completed but the
suspected cause was from grain dust igniting. No one was hurt but about 400
people from the surrounding neighbourhood were evacuated for most of the
day.

http://www.tildefrugal.cjb.net/cgi-bin/image_search.php?roll=0013

--
Andrew "Frugal" Dacey