Re: [OM] Olympus OM lens to Sigma SD9 adapter?

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus OM lens to Sigma SD9 adapter?
From: "Mickey Trageser" <vze3m2s8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 18:54:14 -0400
Thanks Piers.
Perhaps he's only reached 80 interested SD-9 owners.
How many SD-9 owners do we have on this list?
How many would be SD-9 owners if the adapter was available for OM mount?
I assume the $6000 development cost would be on top of the production run
cost. If that's true, that makes it pretty expensive. Can I interest anyone
in a $6500 adapter?  ;-)
-Mickey.