Re: [OM] Fried Film

Subject: Re: [OM] Fried Film
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 09:38:53 +0800
No, the new lab is the official Ilford dealer, the only one in taiwan. The B&W's are all done by 1 guy, and he does them all by hand.. It's about 2x the price, but he personally guarantees everything. Also, since is one person, it's a bit slow, but you get great quality. You can also leave detailed instructions too, and if he sees something he questions, he'll call you and ask..

Sounds great to me!!

Albert

Lama-Jim L'Hommedieu wrote:
Albert,
I hope your "new" lab isn't the one who trashed your film as an agent for the
old guys.

I'm not raining on your parade; I just worry a lot.

Lama