[OM] Newspaper Picture Libraries

Subject: [OM] Newspaper Picture Libraries
From: "Anthony Collins" <Liz.Tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 19:05:39 +0100
The Daily Telegraph has expressed an interest in having some of my photos of
the current world's top lady racing cyclist for their picture library. I don't
want to show my ignorance to them but how does this work? How do I know if a
pic is used and what about payment? Sorry no OM content. I waited and waited
for the E1, but in the end cracked when offered a 10d body for 1070ukp. I still
lurk as this list is still a fount of photographic wisdom.
 http://www.britishcycling.org.uk/news/2003/august/24_cookewinsplouay.shtml

C*non lenses that I can afford are so nasty but the 75-300 used to take the
above only cost me 85ukp and the E lenses looked to be way out of my budget.
Now that the "affordable" digital rebel is on the market perhaps someone will
experiment with gluing on the lens mount from a scap OM 10 to make a digital OM
lense platform.
Tony Collins