RE: [OM] [OT] Regarding what OT is OK

Subject: RE: [OM] [OT] Regarding what OT is OK
From: "IanG" <I@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 21:54:22 +0100
What's Vegamite? :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Mickey Trageser
Sent: 31 August 2003 18:24
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well, I had intended to make my response off list, but forgot. The send
button is too easy to hit sometimes....

I'm not sure we'll ever come to a consensus about what OT is ok and what is
not. Depends on who is reading and responding at the time. With so many list
members, I'm sure the active (posting) mix changes frequently. In
retrospect, I know I was dreadfully guilty of the wildly off topic thread
regarding Vegamite. Somehow it didn't draw the death threats associated with
Nik*n digital even though it was beyond any photo relation possible. Sorry
'bout than one...

I have no doubt that this OT thread about OT threads will continue to rival
the classic OT threads we've experienced.

-Mickey