RE: [OM] OT.. 6x7 or 6x9?

Subject: RE: [OM] OT.. 6x7 or 6x9?
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 15:30:23 -0700
At 12:11 PM 8/31/2003 -1000, Danrich wrote:
Dear Dick
I didn't start this, who are you brown nosing this time?
My complaints where legitimate at the time and my secondary comments
came AFTER the strong arm approach of the few.
You're the blind one to hypocrisy and name calling Dicky.
Others can complain of OT so what the hells the difference if I do?
I'll send you a quarter so you can by a clue.
Dan

Oh my gosh, you're right. Danny the magnificent. I will repent.