Re: [OM] Newspaper Picture Libraries

Subject: Re: [OM] Newspaper Picture Libraries
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 06:13:41 +0100
Well done, however it comes out Tony.

Oh, and look out for my nephew, Yanto Barker, who is about to break into the adult pro circuit.

Chris
On Sunday, Aug 31, 2003, at 19:05 Europe/London, Anthony Collins wrote:

The Daily Telegraph has expressed an interest in having some of my photos of the current world's top lady racing cyclist for their picture library. I don't want to show my ignorance to them but how does this work? How do I know if a pic is used and what about payment? Sorry no OM content. I waited and waited for the E1, but in the end cracked when offered a 10d body for 1070ukp. I still lurk as this list is still a fount of photographic wisdom.
 http://www.britishcycling.org.uk/news/2003/august/24_cookewinsplouay.shtml

C*non lenses that I can afford are so nasty but the 75-300 used to take the above only cost me 85ukp and the E lenses looked to be way out of my budget. Now that the "affordable" digital rebel is on the market perhaps someone will experiment with gluing on the lens mount from a scap OM 10 to make a digital OM lense platform.
Tony Collins

<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.