Re: [OM] OT.. 6x7 or 6x9?

Subject: Re: [OM] OT.. 6x7 or 6x9?
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 07:16:45 -0700 (PDT)
Tom wrote:
>Luckily, I got private emails pointing out to me that I am
>bitter and have control issues :)

Tom, you are a BITTER OLD MAN!

Maybe you and Walt need to start hanging out.

AG <very big smile> Schnozz

p.s. Now will everybody shut-up and go photograph something. If
you have time to complain about OT, chances are that you are a
"Tyro" type that would be better off with a Can*n instead of an
Olympus.

p.p.s. MF and Digital OT is very healthy since we all have
multiple format needs and getting other opinions based on the
comparision to our "known quantity", which is Olympus, is
healthy.  Therefore, carry on!