Re: [OM] Albert's quest

Subject: Re: [OM] Albert's quest
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 19:25:07 -0400
Yeah, yeah, just another digital hack, huh.

I mean, let's face it. The pros use film. The bigger the better.  6x9, no
4x5, no wait, everything with an 8x10.

Better yet, doesn't Polaroid have a camera that shoots 6 foot tall life size
images --- if I remember the article, you actual walk INTO the camera to
load the 6 foot by 3 foot film?

:)

Tom
please see the :) before replying.

> This is what www.trianglephotographers.org has to save about Reggie
>
> "Acclaimed as The Great Wedding Photographer of our Day by Town and
Country
> and The Best of the Best by Harper s Bazaar, Dennis Reggie has
> single-handedly changed the look and redefined success in wedding
> photography. Dennis has photographed more famous weddings than most of us
> have even read about T om Clancy, Karenna Gore, Prince Alexandre von
> Furstenberg, Catherine Crier, Mariah Carey, James Taylor and Don Henley.
He
> has photographed more than 16 Kennedy weddings, including those of
Caroline
> Kennedy, Maria Shriver and his own sister, Victoria, to Senator Ted
Kennedy.
> One of the most famous wedding photos to date that of John F . Kennedy,
Jr.,