Re: [OM] Quick Poll, What supplements your OM?

Subject: Re: [OM] Quick Poll, What supplements your OM?
From: Charles Sdunek <charles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 21:27:33 -0400
At 08:59 AM 9/2/2003 +0800, you wrote:
I am just curious, as I am sure almost everybody has something other than their OM.

So I was wondering, do you have:

1)  Digital

No digital..dont see it in the near future either.

2)  Medium Format

No medium format...however, if I came across a really good deal on a good TLR, I might succumb to the temptation. I've been keeping my eye out for a Mamiya C-33 at a bargain price.

3)  Large Format

I use a Graflex Crown Graphic 4X5, but I have to be in a special sort of mood before I will go through all that trouble.

4)  Another 35mm system

I am very fond of my Retina IIIC. I find it fits very well under my arm when folded, and takes good sharp photos. I use it mostly for B&W . I've been planing to run some kodachrome through it, but havent had a chance. Perhaps for fall colors this year.

I also have a Yashica Electro 35GSN that I use when I dont want to risk my others. It needs light seals real bad and I will probably replace them soon...for now I load it in dim light and keep it in the never-ready case.

Charles