Re: [OM] Slide scanner for OM's (Minolta Dimage Scan Dual 3 any good?)

Subject: Re: [OM] Slide scanner for OM's (Minolta Dimage Scan Dual 3 any good?)
From: "Dick Lague" <rlague@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 18:53:25 -0700
I have a scan dual II which is the older version of the III it is USB and
the III is USB2.

The Dimage Scan Dual II has been a great scanner for the price.  I hated it
unit I started using Vuescan software and that made all the difference in
the world.  I would like to get a Nikon 4000 one of these days.  I think the
III is a great choice for the price.  B&H sells it for $275.00.

I recommend it.