Re: [OM] Quick Poll, What supplements your OM?

Subject: Re: [OM] Quick Poll, What supplements your OM?
From: Gregg Iverson <golftooter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 23:30:52 -0400
Albert is wondering and taking a survey:
I am just curious, as I am sure almost everybody has something other than their OM.

So I was wondering, do you have:

1)  Digital
no

2)  Medium Format
no

3)  Large Format
no

4)  Another 35mm system
no

I love my OM, and what's more, it's paid for..
yes

I'd love a digital SLR (and I'd like it to be another Olympus as well) but from the cost and quality I see, not really an option right now.
yes

(And people, what is up with being rude on this list lately? A simple "I respectfully disagree" is just fine.
yes, yes, yes!