[OM] Back from mini-trip, IP change.

Subject: [OM] Back from mini-trip, IP change.
From: "Carlos J. Santisteban Salinas" <cjss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 12:14:02 +0200
Hi, all.

I've been away from home (but not too far ;-) for about ten days. I took my
laptop with me, thus my web server at 'http://217.216.183.47/' has been
down all this time. Now my IP has changed, so every link I posted starting
'http://217.216.183.47/' won't work again :-(

However, I've put a copy of those files on an external server. In order to
access them, you should change the 'http://217.216.183.47/' part for
'http://www.supercable.es/~santis/local/', and complete with the rest of
the URL.

For example, <http://217.216.183.47/etc/m31.jpeg> becomes
<http://www.supercable.es/~santis/local/etc/m31.jpeg>.

ObOM: Although I wasn't expecting to take pics, I took a reasonable kit:
OM-2n, OM-4, T32, 21/3.5, 28/2, 40/2, 85/2, Vivitar 2x macro, Tamron SP
28-135/4-4.5, and a few bits more. Of course, the mju-2 in the pocket, as
usual. I did burn a roll of Provia 100-F in the OM-4, let's hope I got some
interesting pics...

Sorry for the bandwidth waste. Best regards,

Carlos J. Santisteban

<cjss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<http://cjss.galeon.com>