Re: [OM] Quick Poll, What supplements your OM?

Subject: Re: [OM] Quick Poll, What supplements your OM?
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 08:47:09 -0700
Jim,  This post pretty much matches my way of thinking. (rudeness part
included) Unfortunately the Rollei 35 in the family has taken its last
bounce down a mountainside :>(  I bought it for my dad in the mid **70's
and it had served well and absorbed much abuse up until that last
bounce. Would you know of anyone who could bring it back to life?

Mike