[OM] [FS] some very nice OM goods

Subject: [OM] [FS] some very nice OM goods
From: iwert <zuiko@xxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 21:11:26 +0200
Hello,

I have some very nice items for sale, for more information please look at:

<http://www.accura.com.hk/Iwert/sales.htm>

prices exluding shipping/insurance from belgium.

I am not abandoning OM at all, there is just too much equipment unused (it
only takes a person, one camera and one lens at a time to take a picture!)
which I'ld rather see in a photographers hands getting some use.

Iwert.

01.
OM 3
98ew, very good condition!
695,-$

---

02.
OM 4Ti black boxed
95ew, recent CLA
some brassing above strap lugs
595,-$

---

03.
OM 4Ti champagne
95ew, recent CLA
495,-$

---

04.
OM PC + Semi hard case, 50mm 1.8 not included!
90ew
55,-$

---

05.
Zuiko 135 f2.8 + case, boxed
90ew
115,-$

---

06.
Zuiko 35 f2 + hood + case, boxed
95ew
245,-$

---

07.
Zuiko 35f2.8 shift + pouch 150n
100ew
525,-$

---

08.
Zuiko 50-250f5 + pouch 200n
90ew
495,-$

---

09.
Zuiko 35-105f5 + pouch 150n
100ew
275,-$

---

10.
Zuiko 75-150f5
100ew
95,-$

---

11.
T32 flash, boxed (3 available)
95ew
95,-$ each

---

12.
AC adapter 2 for T32, 220 volt (3 available), boxed
100ew
55,-$

---

13.
TTL auto cord 5m, boxed (4 available)
100ew
45,-$ each

---

14.
TTL auto cord 0,3m, boxed
100ew
35,-$

---

15.
TTL Multi connector, boxed
95ew
65,-$

---

(all flash items together: 3*11, 3*12, 4*13, 1*14, 1*15 = 500,-$)