Re: [OM] Albert's quest/even more OT

Subject: Re: [OM] Albert's quest/even more OT
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 15:13:40 -0600
Yeah, whether you agree with everything John says or not, he has a wealth of
information on wedding photography on his web site. He's gone to
considerable trouble to share that with us. From my perspective, I dislike
flash during the wedding ceremony. Usually I could find a good,
inconspicuous, vantage point to take natural light photos from a tripod
using a slow shutter speed. This works if you watch for action peaks so you
don't have to deal with subject movement. I also think one of the more
important aspects of wedding photography is for the photographer to be able
to blend into the scenery so you are not noticed.

 /jim