Re: [OM] Quick Poll, What supplements your OM?

Subject: Re: [OM] Quick Poll, What supplements your OM?
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 09:48:50 +0800
Wayne..

As the Ubernerd that I am, I imported the picture into Photoshop, so I can take a look at the histogram. Had I relied on the histogram, this should wouldn't be possible (as you know!!)

So, back to the spotmeter for me!!

Albert

http://www.zuik.net/om/rvp_8_18_03_7rd.jpg

Albert, forget what I said about the C-5050 as fancy light meter. With
this scene the histogram is all over the map. You have to know what the
film will do with the scene and set the exposure where you want it. I'm
having a tough time getting the scan to look exactly like the slide
though. OK I'll be quiet now.

Wayne