[OM] This list.. I thought you were my friends..

Subject: [OM] This list.. I thought you were my friends..
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 09:53:39 +0800
I've had offline emails from quite a few people..

There's been recommendations of digital, digital SLR, MF, LF, not buying anything at all and just using OM, and buying everything and using it all.

Are you guys pretending to be my friends but secretly plotting my demise?? ;-) With the amount of suggestions I get from this list, who needs enemies?? You are all out to make me broke!! J/K

Just kidding, thanks everybody for the suggestions, I really appreciate it.

Albert