Re: [OM] an Albert intervention

Subject: Re: [OM] an Albert intervention
From: "Danrich" <danrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 15:59:42 -1000
Knowledge is said to double every 7 month by year 2023, should be an
even race by then ;)
To bad mankind won't be up to speed anytime soon.
Dan

I just played a few Commodore 64 games for childhood memory sake..  Boy!

  What we did with only 64k of memory was incredible!!  But compare them

to the Itaniums now...  and that's what we can expect from digital in
another 15 years..

Due to manufacturing costs however, if I get a 6x9, I don't think
digital will catch up...  it might not, even in 15 years..

Albert