[OM] Quick Poll, What supplements your OM?

Subject: [OM] Quick Poll, What supplements your OM?
From: "John Wheeler" <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 12:29:08 +1000
Albert,

1)  Digital:

Fuji FinePix 2400Zoom (on extended loan from brother-in-law who gets
confused, and now so do I!)

2)  Medium Format

Still mourning loss of Rolleiflex Achromat with 75/f3.5 Tessar bought 1955
and 500c Hassleblad bought 1979, both sold in moments of madness. Currently
have CLA-needing Yashica-B TLR.

3)  Large Format

       No

4)  Another 35mm system

Leica M3 bought new in 1960 with assortment of lenses and gear.

Mamiya ZE-X with ditto. Bought new in 1982 with Mamiya-Secor 50 and 28
primes which are very nice and also with Osawa zooms which are horrible.
I've actually found another person in the world (he's in Germany) who (a)
has one of these and (b) likes it. :)

Rescued from dumping, a Canon AE-1 Program, that I had CLA'd and which has
proved OK but it's no match for my OM-2.

John.
Sydney, Oz.