Re: [OM] Albert's dilema...

Subject: Re: [OM] Albert's dilema...
From: Mark Marr-Lyon <markml@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 20:49:52 -0600
Hi Albert,

Before going to MF transparencies, have you tried projecting your 35mm slides? If not, I strongly suggest that you beg, borrow, or steal a nice projector with a quality lens and try it out. I think you'll be pleasantly amazed! Remember that there's 15 Mpixels or so worth of information in a nice slide (sharp lens, fine grain film, good technique, etc). No, it's not as convenient as 4x6" prints, but it's quite a bit easier and cheaper than projecting MF slides. I'm just always surprised at how good 35mm slides look, even projected to 3-4 feet wide. And, if you do choose this route, you get to use your existing OM's as well as buying something new :)

Mark