Re: [OM] Albert's dilema...

Subject: Re: [OM] Albert's dilema...
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 11:54:56 +0800
If I do "slide film" math.. (I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong)

24*36 mm^2
* 60ln/mm*60ln/mm (60 lines per mm both horizontal and vertical, good resolution film like velvia will get this no problem, on the average)
* 4 (GRGB)
= 12,441,600
Or 12 Megapixels. If you push it to 65ln/mm for something like velvia, then you get:

14,601,600
Or roughly 14.6 Megapixels..

NERD...

Albert

Danrich wrote:
Wondering how you determined 15 Mpixels?
Dan

Remember that there's 15 Mpixels or so worth of information in a nice slide
Mark