Re: [OM] Thanks to Albert...

Subject: Re: [OM] Thanks to Albert...
From: Johan Malmström <johan.malmstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 07:48:55 +0200
Hi!

As far as I remember you are correct, I don't think I've done any
adjustments to the pictures, besides size. I use Apple's iPhoto for
organising and did only "Export" to get a smaller size.

This is my first DC camera, though I have used a 30D professionally. We
needed a more flexible p&s than our XA-2 and mju-1. The mju-digitals are
very stylish and also neat to use. Then we realised that the underwater
house (PT-16) was affordable too and increased the usability a lot.

Thanks for viewing.

/ Johan

Den/At 03-09-02 19.15 skrev/wrote "C.H.Ling" <[chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]>:

> Hi Johan,
>
> Thanks for sharing, the Sommar2003's shots are very nice and with great
> color. I think you didn't do any adjustment, having a look on the histrogram
> the Mju-400 looks very good in contrast control. It could be my next target
> for pocket P&S (just need to found some reasons to buy it since I already
> have an old C2000, a new 5050 and a N*kon CP5000).
>
> After owning some Olympus DCs and the others, I found the Olympus one give
> much better color and tone control. The only problem is no 28mm wide angle
> (no, I don't like add on lens).
>
> C.H.Ling

"Tell the world what we think of those mindless suburban drones that insist
on getting 8 mpg while driving their kids to soccer practice. Join us as we
direct our social activist energies toward the exciting new sport of Big
Game SUV Hunting." <http://www.changingtheclimate.com/>