[OM] [OT] Praising apples and olympus was Re: an Albert intervention

Subject: [OM] [OT] Praising apples and olympus was Re: an Albert intervention
From: Johan Malmström <johan.malmstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 09:02:53 +0200
Den/At 03-09-03 08.48 skrev/wrote "Jan Steinman" <[Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]>:

> Man, you got the wrong computer!

<giant snip>

> I can never understand why people who buck the Nikon/Canon hegemony for an
> over-priced, exquisitely designed, 30-year-old camera system don't embrace the
> Mac.

I hear you, man. I have had Mac for more than half my life and I'm turning
33 this year. Current model is a PowerBook G4.

Actually my OM-1 has been in the family longer and that one has never needed
a upgrade. Talk about mature system. Love it.

/ Johan - of to do some holding of the nearest OM.

--
"Tell the world what we think of those mindless suburban drones that insist
on getting 8 mpg while driving their kids to soccer practice. Join us as we