[OM] Re: ( OM ) I have put some photos

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM ) I have put some photos
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 21:48:39 +1200
Hello Johan,

Not a chance now, unfortunately. Simply cannot afford the expense. It was
easy in the 1960's; I was already a student in the UK. Now I am 12,000
miles away.

I did 6,000 miles in one month on a second-hand motor-bike that cost me 25
UK pounds. France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Sweden,
Norway, Sweden, Germany, Switzerland, France and then England. And I
have many photos taken with my Practica FX - since stolen from college.

Sold the bike for 15 pounds afterwards. ;-)>

A great and very memorable trip.

Brian