Re: [OM] Quick Poll, What supplements your OM?

Subject: Re: [OM] Quick Poll, What supplements your OM?
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 23:30:10 +1200
Albert wrote.
> I am just curious, as I am sure almost everybody has something other
> than their OM.
>
> So I was wondering, do you have

And I forgot. MF.

I also have the Olympus 6 folding camera that I bought on oBoy
"accidentally" or "carelessly" - take your pick; either could apply.

The shutter has been professionally serviced (still slow though) the iris is
fine, the lens cleaned, the bellows has had professional attention to which I
have added some hour or so of painting. I have bought some film for it and
have threatened it that it is quite likely to actually be *used * !!   this
month.
I think it likes the idea.
I still have to cut and glue some leatherette for naked parts of the body.

Brian