Re: [OM] Film Reciprocity Failure question

Subject: Re: [OM] Film Reciprocity Failure question
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 13:01:14 -0700
Reversal (slide) or negative (print) film? With color neg film, the appearance of the print will vary very little with exposure over a fairly broad range as the automated printer tries to achieve an average balanced print.

Moose

Albert wrote:

Well, some of my pics.. The 20 second exposures didn't look all that much brighter than the 10 second ones. I looked up some of the film data, and it all says "for exposures longer than 10 seconds, make sure you compensate properly." Thanks..