Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Praising apples and Olympus was Re: an Albert interven

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Praising apples and Olympus was Re: an Albert intervention
From: "Dick Lague" <rlague@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 13:17:31 -0700
I missed the apple part here, but if it Macs we are referring to, count me
out of that one.  I am too smart to mess with them!

I need to thin out the fleet too.  Selling 2 1988 Saabs, a convert and SPG
not because they don't get good fuel economy just that I don't want to pay
for any more repairs.  Our 2002 Saab Aero get 24 MPG around town and 30 on
the highway and puts out 250 hp....thanks to new technology.  My old Porsche
puts out 220 HP and get 12 MPG around town and 16 on the highway.  I won't
talk about any of the other gas guzzlers we have around here.