Re: [OM] Gossen Lunasix 3 batteries

Subject: Re: [OM] Gossen Lunasix 3 batteries
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 21:14:27 -0300
on 3/09/2003 15:14, fred42@xxxxxxxxx at fred42@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> The adapter at www.bogenphoto.com is for the Luna-Pro and Luna-Pro S only so I
> am not sure if it would be compatible with the model inquired about. I would
> suggest an email to bogen prior to order.
Hi Dan,

Thanks for your suggestions.
I've found at:

http://www.marquis-kyle.com.au/lunasixindex.htm

that:

"Here are all the pages of the operating manual for the Gossen Lunasix 3
light meter. Lunasix light meters are also labelled Luna-Pro in some parts
of the World."

As seen at http://www.bogenphoto.com/ the Luna-Pro S looks very similar to
my 3 (which has an S version too) and has almost the same specs. The outer
ring and general design is more appealing (black finish vs gray) and comes
with silver oxide batteries. There is a Roman numbered scale and a VFx/EF
scale which the 3 doesn't have and I don't understand. OTOH the 3 goes from
EV -8 to 24 to my surprise (-Pro S from -4 to 17)

Will ask at http://www.gossen-photo.de/english/ for further research and
better prices (usd 400 !!)

Thanks again,

Fernando.