Re: [OM] Macs vs PCs; 16-bit apps (was Re: an Albert intervention)

Subject: Re: [OM] Macs vs PCs; 16-bit apps (was Re: an Albert intervention)
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 11:26:24 +0800
C.H.Ling-Accura wrote:

Are you sure you have not turn off you machine for three years?

YES.

My friend's got a box that's been up for 7 years..

My box will need to go down though, because someone just gave me a UPS.. so I'll be sticking that on this weekend.

i run my own website, mail server, ftp server, and use it as a desktop also.. (I put the "D" in NERD)

Actually, computers (more to the point, computer security) has been my job for the last 10 years before I moved to Taiwan..

Albert