Re: [OM] Re: an Albert intervention

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: an Albert intervention
From: Gregg Iverson <golftooter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 23:56:42 -0400
Do you remember the Apple 2 GS? I remember conversations with other owners of Apples that sounded much like some of the ones we have when complaining about how little Olympus cares about our system. Apple always promised to support us, but never delivered

... Apple takes pretty good care of its users. I've never worried about getting "screwed over" by Apple, as you seem to do about Microsoft. Apple has always had well-engineered migration paths when they made big changes.

I can never understand why people who buck the Nikon/Canon hegemony for an over-priced, exquisitely designed, 30-year-old camera system don't embrace the Mac.

gregg